Jackson Infant CPR
One of the most meaningful things in life is caring for an infant! Securing the knowledge and skill to protect your young one is essential for any parent or professional caregiver. The CPR Certification Jackson course contains all the infant CPR training you need to rescue a baby in an emergency situation.
Our CPR classes with infant CPR are 100% American Heart Association (AHA) certified for BLS (Basic Life Support) and Healthcare Provider CPR and AED in Jackson.
Our CPR Training Includes
- Same Day CPR + First Aid Cards
- Hands on Chest Compression Training
- Rescue Breath Training
- AED Usage for Infant, Child, and Adults
- Friendly and Relaxed Environment
- Professional Instructors
CPR Certification Jackson Locations
Jackson’s Best Infant CPR Classes
Know CPR. Make a difference. Save a life.
Infants and young children typically need CPR to address a breathing issue or cardiac arrest induced by breathing issues. Here are a few reasons why it’s so important to know infant-specific CPR:
- Respiratory failure or obstruction in the airway is the most common cause of cardiac arrest in younger children.
- Over 7,000 children suffer from cardiac arrest each year.
- In 2018, over 21,000 infants died, with SIDS and suffocation being the 4th and 5th leading causes.
- Some possible scenarios that would require infant CPR attention include near-drowning, severe asthma, smoke inhalation, head trauma, electrical shock, and poisoning.
In your CPR training class, you will learn how to confidently handle an infant during a crisis. Having the knowledge and skill to perform CPR gives you the power to react in one of these unfortunate emergencies. Whether you’re attending to an infant, child, or adult, our trainers assure that you will be qualified to use your BLS, CPR, and AED skills.
What is CPR?
Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation or CPR is how an individual can help provide oxygen-rich blood to vital organs, including the brain, via rescue breathing and chest compressions. Being able to perform this series of medical interventions could help save a life in the event of a drowning, heart attack, stroke, or cardiac arrest.
What to Expect in Your CPR Classes
You will learn how to —
- Look for a pulse
- Recall the seven CPR steps
- Perform finger and palm chest compressions
- Reestablish regular breathing patterns
Earning your AHA certification card, you will satisfy OSHA requirements and leave 100% confident to help anyone needing CPR.
All employers and organizations accept CPR Certification Jackson, including —
- Daycare and Other Caretakers
- Nursery Caregivers and Workers
- Nurses, RNs, and CNAs
- Personal Training Facilities and Gyms
- Schools (Private and Public)
- Hospitality Industry
- Construction Sites
- EMT/Paramedic Companies
- Home Health Aides
- Nursing schools and All Other College Programs
- Nonprofits like the Boy and Girl Scouts of America
- Firefighting and Other Municipalities
Why Train With Us?
- We offer the most widely accredited CPR class certification in the United States.
- We deliver a smaller group setting, hands-on training, and streamlined in-person classes that are shorter yet still as effective.
- We love our community and want to make it easy for businesses to encourage CPR training — so your group can come to our training site, or we can come to you!
- We provide your AHA CPR certification card on the same day as your training.
Don’t wait to earn the most important training you can ever receive! With the knowledge and skills you receive from our classes, you will feel more confident in saving a life in the event of an emergency.
When can I take my CPR certification course?
We provide class opportunities each week so you can calendar your class based on your availability.
When will my CPR certification expire?
All CPR certifications, including infant CPR, must be renewed every two years. This rule guarantees your knowledge and skills are up-to-date, so you can always be prepared to save a life.